Gandhi, Eleanor Roosevelt, Einstein, Susan B Anthony Nelson. Mandela, Dr. King, Helen Keller
All of these Extraordinary Individuals had mentors and coaches
• Kings and Queens have Ministers,
• Great leaders have ministers and cabinets.
• Great athletes have both trainers and coaches.
• Financial investors have special advisors.
• Artists have mentors,
• Corporate executives have advisors.
Many of us have a dream or vision that has never been fulfilled.
It might be connected to spirituality, wealth, relationship or career…But somehow it got lost along the way.
WHAT IS COACHING?
Coaching is a process where an individual helps others to experience maximum effectiveness and achieve peak performance. A coach can assist a person with transitions in business life, personal life, as well as to guide them in specific process related to the creation of wealth, the exploration of spirituality, and in the process of self-actualization.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO HAVE A LIFE COACH, A SUCCESS COACH, OR A PROFESSIONAL MENTOR?
Anyone looking to get to the next step in life will seek out a coach. Anyone in the world who is a success in their chosen field or in a specific area of interest started out being mentored or coached. This is true for everyone on every level of greatness.
WHAT MAKES A PERSON AN EFFECTIVE COACH?
Effective coaches are visionaries who help others to fulfill their dreams: The best Life and Specialty coaches are extraordinary individuals. They are quick thinking, passionate, and generous with a deep appreciation of delayed gratification.
An effective coach knows how to:
• Ask the right questions.
• Listen to the client and only speak and when it is best to speak.
• Empathize with your conflicts while maintaining professional and effective boundaries.
• They are willing to refer you to another professional with more appropriate skills if necessary.
• Use strong critical thinking skills and are consciously respectful of your own religious and faith-based beliefs, age, gender, culture, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and abilities.
• A regular and consistent system for self-assessment.
• A system for building a strong personal foundation. A process for determining what you really want.
• Assistance in setting believable and achievable goals.
• Support in defining your values, beliefs, and personal style.
• Guidelines for developing an active game plan for all your current and long-term goals and dreams including one enabling you to make more money – and keep it.
• Assessment skills for measuring your personal progress.
• A time frame and coaching agreement within which to act on your goals
Would you want a pilot flying a plane you were a passenger on who was never coached?
Would you want to sit in a dental chair with a dentist who was never trained in dentistry?
It is only the most ordinary person, a person of limited vision, a person whose life is filled with unnecessary struggle and wants to keep it that way who believes he or she can achieve his or her goal and fulfill a vision without the services of a professional adviser or coach.
BENEFITS OF COACHING WITH LEWIS HARRISON
Support in taking the next step, motivation, inspiration, information, influence, greater effectiveness, freedom, wealth, clarity, spiritual focus, better health, validation, networking resources, expert advice. Coaching can result in some or all of these things depending on your intention and commitment to the coaching process.
To get the most out coaching you must be ready, willing, and able to take actions and experiment along the way.
Executive Life and Success Coaching with Lewis Harrison can assist you to discern:
• What is going on, and why?
• Where are you developmentally?
• What specific help is needed?
Lewis Harrison Approach to Coaching is Unique for two key reasons:
- A special synergy develops Lewis and his my clients; thus they are more likely to do what it takes to reach their goals.
- Lewis’ coaching system is based on a proven process that creates quick results due to the added structure and empowering conversational approach.
Who are Lewis’ Clients?
They may include Administrators, Physicians, Attorneys, Accountants, Brokers, Health professionals in private practice, Entrepreneurs, Small business owners, Professional associations, Sales professionals who want more and who want to put up with less, and ordinary individuals who want to live extraordinary lives.
Let Lewis guide you in:
- Overcoming unexpected obstacles
- Making discoveries and insights
- Achieving results
- Exploring options
- Finding the appropriate tools
- Resolving personal struggles
Lewis Harrison on the Radio
Hear Lewis Harrison weekely on his NPR (National Public Radio Network) radio show “Ask Lewis”
This is a motivational, educational, informational, inspirational and very funny Radio Show.
The show broadcasts every Thursday at 4:00 – 6:00 PM (EST) at
91.3 FM Roxbury NY and streams internationally on your smart device at WIOXRadio.org
WIOX broadcasts from Roxbury NY in the majestic Catskill Mountains and is a proud member of WSKG Public Media – Part of the NPR network of stations.
To learn more about working with Lewis call him 9 am -9pm 212-724-8782 or by e-mail at LewisCoaches@gmail.com